The cybersecurity Essentials course program includes not only theoretical knowledge but also practical training on equipment. Simulations with various virtual and real tools will allow you to detect and eliminate faults and put your theoretical knowledge into practice. The training covers topics related to the Help Desk, computer hardware provisioning, operating systems, network, and security basics.
During the training, methods of identifying and eliminating problems related to computer equipment provision, working with network components, and network cables, setting up a local network, setting up an operating system, eliminating problems in the operating system, organizing IT service, and working with users are taught.
What you will learn
- Access to international learning resources: “IT Essentials” using the Cisco Netacad.com portal.
- Introduction to the Personal Computer
- Familiarity with Laboratory Work Procedures and Use of Materials
- Computer Assembly
- Overview of Preventive Works
- Installing Windows
- Windows Debugging and Administration
- Network Concepts
- Applied Networks
- Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Mobile, Linux and OS X Operating Systems
- Printers, Monitors
- The Modern IT Professional
- Extensive Troubleshooting and Call Center.
At the end of the training, based on the exam results, the participants will be presented with a certificate in 2 directions (participant, distinction).
The lessons are taught theoretically and practically online or offline by our teacher Tamraz Askerov in classrooms equipped with the latest technologies, twice a week for 3 months.
TEACHING LANGUAGE OF THE COURSE: It can be conducted in Azerbaijani and Russian languages
CERTIFICATE: The IDTECH Academy certificate is presented to the participant who completed the training.