CEH certification training course provides you the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers leverage to penetrate network systems and fortify yours against it. This certified ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest CEH v12 by the EC-Council and will adequately prepare you to scale up your skills.
What you will learn
- Professional knowledge of information security and penetration testing.
- Theoretical and practical aspects of ethical hacking.
- Network inspection and countermeasures.
- Hacking methods on various operating systems.
- Strategies for combating malware.
- Techniques such as “Packet Sniffing,” “Social Engineering,” and “DoS/DDoS Attacks.”
- Hacking and defense technologies for web servers and web resources.
- Hacking and security techniques in wireless networks.
- Different types of cryptography, attack, and analysis tools
- Skills in performing vulnerability identification and analysis.
- Cybersecurity in the context of IoT (Internet of Things) platforms.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate from ID TECH Academy.