This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. It will embark your journey toward becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator and enhance your career prospects in the world of Linux system administration.
While no prior Linux experience is required, a basic understanding of computer systems and networking concepts is recommended.
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for RHCSA Certification: This module focuses on helping you pass the EX-200 exam and attain Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification
- Core System Administration Skills required for Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments
- Linux Server Management for both local and remote Linux servers in a corporate environment
- Advanced Linux Administration: Proficiency in Linux system administration, deep understanding of fundamental concepts, and advanced skills
- Latest tools and commands introduced in Red Hat 8 and 9
- Linux Networking Fundamentals, Disk Management, Server Administration, and much more.