The IT Essentials course covers the fundamental computer knowledge and career skills needed for entry-level jobs in IT. The training program includes theoretical knowledge and practical training on equipment. Simulations with various virtual and real tools will allow you to detect and eliminate faults and put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
What you will learn?
- Access to international learning resources: “IT Essentials” using the Cisco Netacad.com portal
- Introduction to the Personal Computer
- Familiarity with Laboratory Work Procedures and Use of Materials
- Computer Assembly
- Overview of Preventive Works
- Installing Windows
- Windows Debugging and Administration
- Network Concepts
- Applied Networks
- Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Mobile, Linux and OS X Operating Systems
- Printers, Monitors
- The Modern IT Professional
- Extensive Troubleshooting and Call Center.
COURSE LANGUAGE: Azerbaijani
CERTIFICATION: Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate from IDTECH Academy. Students who successfully pass the exam receive a Cisco certificate free of charge.